I feel like this shouldn’t be classed as a recipe as it’s so easy, but let’s look at it more as lunch inspiration! I’m always asked what I eat for lunch, it’s one of those meals where you mind find hard to prepare for as you’ve got to eat it in an office or on the go. So, smelly and messy foods are usually out the window! This is a really easy, light and tupperware friendly lunch option that can be prepared ahead to save you time in the mornings.
Serves: 1-2 people | Time: 10 minutes (at a push)
- 1x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and washed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into 1/4
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 large avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4-6 mint leaves
- In a bowl, add together the salad ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Finally, add the dressing to the salad with extra seasoning if required and serve!