This has to be my absolute favourite cookie combination, which left me keen to create my own version. These cookies are a perfect mix of chewy with a little crunch, and very likely to leave you wanting more! If you get creative in the kitchen, don’t forget to tag me @oliviafurner as I love to see your creations.
- 100g raisin
- 150ml coconut oil
- 200g coconut sugar or soft brown sugar
- 1 banana, mashed
- 25g maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g oats
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees /180C fan and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil and sugar. Add the banana, along with maple, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Then add the remaining ingredients.
- Drop heaped tbsps of the cookie dough onto the baking trays, Well spaced apart as they will spread when cooking. Bake for 12-15 mins until golden.
- Leave to cool on the trays for 10 mins before tucking in, or transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- They will keep in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days but I doubt they’ll be around that long!