These little gems are so easy, and so tasty! They remind me of Hobnob biscuits, with the crumbly texture. You fancy a cuppa and biscuit now right? Chatting about them is just making me what to eat them, so why not give them a try and let me know what you think! You can find me @oliviafurner across all social media platforms, you are always welcome to come and say hello. I love hearing from you, and even more so when you recreate my recipes!
- 60g coconut oil
- 100g peanut butter (I used Pip & Nut)
- 50ml maple syrup
- 50g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g oats
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan oven). Line a baking tray with baking paper, or reusable sheet. You can purchase one here.
- Add everything, apart from the oats into a pan and place over a low heat. Warm until everything has melted, then set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, add the oats and cooled peanut butter mixture.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon, until everything is well combined.
- Scoop small spoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray (use a tbsp for guidance), flatten them into small circles.
- Place into the oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly golden.
- These keep well for 3-5 days, keeping them in an airtight container.